Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Better and Easier Uninstaller



I am glad to tell you that Perfect Uninstaller is a better and easier Uninstaller . It can effectively remove all unneeded programs from my computer, and now my PC runs so smoothly.


Perfect Uninstaller uninstalls programs better than the standard windows Add/Remove Program and completely removes some unwanted program in my computer. It is a good uninstall tool.

I have many unneeded programs in my computer, and they eat up a lot of resources from my system. I try to remove them with Windows Add/Remove Programs, however it doesn't work for me until I try Perfect Uninstaller.

Perfect Uninstaller 's Features And Benefits
Uninstall programs faster than the Add/Remove Programs that comes with Windows
 
Expert on Force Uninstall any corrupted programs stuck on PC.
 
Forcibly display and uninstall hidden programs which may run on PC without your permission.
 
Uninstall programs that could not be removed completely from Windows Add/Remove Program.
 

 
Completely clean the empty / corrupted registry entries that a certain program left over.
 

 
Protect your registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
 

 
Backup registry so as to restore system easily when Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/VISTSA32/VISTA64/WINDDOWS 7 crashes.
 
  Fast navigate to the folder where you install the programs to uninstall.
 
Simple, there are just several buttons.
 

 
Provide different ways of program view style: by Icons, by List, by Details.
 




 
Show details of currently installed programs


With Perfect Uninstaller.h , you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment